Active Cherubs

Childminding Service. Achieve through Play

Early Education Funding For Two Year Olds

The two year old entitlement is for 15 hours each week for 38 weeks of the year. The term dates are the same every year and are set by the Government.

You must be in receipt of one of the following:

·         Income Support

·         income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)

·         income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

·         support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act

·         the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit

·         Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual               income not over £16,190

·         the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you   stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)

·         Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less

Children are also entitled to a place if:

·         they’re looked after by a local council

·         they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an   education health and care plan

·         they get Disability Living Allowance

·         they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements   order or adoption order

 If your child is eligible, you can start claiming after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is;


Child’s birthday

 When you can claim

1 January to 31 March

the beginning of term on or after 1 April

1 April to 31 August

the beginning of term on or after 1 September

1 September to 31 December

the beginning of term on or after 1 January


Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.